Aaaahh! Lolz! XDDDDDYou get the washcloth *wet* and then microwave it, and then you wrap it in a dry one and put the whole thing to the owie (or use the wet one straight and beware of scalding yourself). Or heat uncooked rice in a microwaveable bowl and put that in a dry washcloth—it'll hold the heat better. Poor Tally! I tend to mostly set food on fire, or more obviously flammable things... although I did once catch a cloth napkin on fire in my youth, when we had candles at the table—it has a hole to this day!